The Level 2 in Conflict Management has been developed to meet the requirements of individuals who potentially face conflict in their day to day work environment i.e.
- Nursing Staff
- Care Workers
- Traffic Wardens
- Teachers and Teaching Assistants
What does the course involve? This course is split into 5 modules, all of which must be completed and passed to achieve the Level 2 award.
- How communication can be used to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict.
- Factors that influence human responses in conflict situations.
- Assessing and reducing risks in these situations.
- Communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations.
- Good practice to follow after dealing with any situations involving conflict.
Are there any entry requirements? You are required to have a basic level 2 in English. How long is the course. This course is normally delivered over 1 full day. How much will this course cost? Current course costs are £72.00 pp (inc VAT). How to Book. To book a place on this course please book directly via our web site www.prosec-ltd.com or download a BLANK Booking Form. Alternatively call us directly on 01373 228055 or book via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Places can be provisionally held. Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of full payment and a fully completed booking form. Please read our terms and conditions for full details.