On Hand Training & Security are offering this 1 day course in Birmingham, Sunday 23rd June 2019.
This course includes:
1. Understand the primary reason for handcuffing.
2. Understand the Health & Safety implications, including Sections 2 and 3 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Regulation 3(1) of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, the requirements of PUWER as well as the implications of the new Health and Safety Offences Act 2008 and the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007.
3. Understand the law, including compliance with: Section 3 (1) of the Criminal Law Act 1967, Common Law, Section 117 PACE and Articles 5, 3 and 2 of the Human Rights Act 1998.
Understand other areas of guidance if required such as: The Mental Health Act Code of Practice and NICE guidelines.
4. Understand the medical implications of handcuffing, including positional asphyxia.
5. Demonstrate how to apply handcuffs and soft cuffs to a passive subject.
6. Demonstrate how to apply handcuffs to an aggressive subject.
7. Demonstrate how to remove handcuffs correctly.
For more information or to book your place, please email email@example.com or call 07796467723