COVID 19 Update
Here at Prosec we would like to assure everyone that we are here to support people and businesses throughout these unprecedented times that we are facing.
We are in a position to assist with the safety of your buildings if you have to close or reduce staff due to the current situation.
We can offer:
- Mobile patrols to offer a visual deterrent and check the safety of your premises
- Static guards to stay on site and carry out routine patrols
- Dog handlers to patrol premises
- Security Officers to assist and fill gaps in your current security team
- Door Supervisors to assist in environments that are seeing an increase in conflict
- We can also consult and offer guidance on your security needs and work with you to come up with an effective and economical solution
- Our staff can also be used to help you bridge gaps in your workforce so if you are short on drivers, packers and warehouse staff let us know. All our operatives are SIA licensed and have passed criminal record checks and meet vetting standards.
Here at Prosec we would like to assure everyone that we are here to support people and businesses throughout these unprecedented times that we are facing. We are in a position to assist with the safety of your buildings if you have to close or reduce staff due to the current situation. We can offer: […]
We are pleased to announce that we will be delivering advanced Physical Intervention training at our facility in Westbury on the 6th March 2020. This course is designed to give people the additional skills required to work within the security industry, it builds on the training provided on the SIA Door Supervisor programmes and looks […]
Prosec Consultancy Ltd are excited to announce we will now be running FREC 3 (First Response Emergency Care Level 3) from January at our Training facility in Westbury, Wiltshire. FREC3 is a qualification specifically designed for those seeking more in-depth knowledge and skills to deal with a wide range of prehospital care emergencies. This is […]
On Hand Training & Security are offering this 1 day course in Birmingham, Sunday 23rd June 2019. This course includes: 1. Understand the primary reason for handcuffing. 2. Understand the Health & Safety implications, including Sections 2 and 3 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Regulation 3(1) of the Management of Health […]